There are 3 ways to install Cool Timeline inside your wordpress website.
- Automatically install our plugin via WordPress admin panel:- Open your WordPress website admin panel and go to Plugins > Click Add New & search ‘Cool Timeline‘ at here > Here you will find our plugin > Now click on install button > After this you will see a activate button > Just activate it to use Cool Timeline inside your website
- Install via Zip file:- In this method first you need to download our plugin from wordpress plugins directory. Go to https://wordpress.org/plugins/cool-timeline/ & Download Cool Timeline. After this inside your WP-admin panel, click on Plugins > Add New > Upload Button. Now choose the plugin zip file that you just downloaded from wordpress plugins directory & activate it.
- Install plugin via FTP:- In this method you also first need to download plugin zip file from wordpress plugins directory. After this open your FTP manager and Go to > wp-content/plugins folder. Here you need to upload extracted version of timeline plugin.(please remember don’t upload zip file directly at here) After this you can activate plugin from wp-admin panel plugins page.
- After installation and plugin activation, you will find 2 extra tabs in Wp-admin panel sidebar – Timeline Stories and Cool Timeline.
- Under “Cool Timeline” tab, you can select different colors, fonts and other design options of timeline according to your website style.
- Under “Timeline Stories” tab, You can add all of your stories by selecting appropriate date and year.
- After adding all of your stories, Go to Pages > Add New, Here you can create a timeline by using our in-build short-code generator or simply place this short-code –